With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA508G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA508G. The Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons