With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA509G.
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Cisco HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*